Thursday, July 19, 2012

Two persons can never have the same bonding level for a long period of time !

My Thoughts# 3

"What I feel is that two persons can never have the same level or kind of bonding for a long period of time. Assuming, they are having the similar frequency of interaction"

Ok, let me give some clarity on this:
What I actually meant is that two persons, whether they are friends, brothers, sisters, husband/wife, bf/gf etc, they can never have the same level of bonding (you can say, level of relationship also) over  a long period of time. The level of binding will either increase or will decrease, it will never be on the same level. Here, the frequency of interaction also matters. People not in touch for a long time, may not take time to get that same bonding level back, that is really true :-)

catch me if you me - Ankit Khare
Catch me if you can - Ankit Khare


And, the reason I think is that in the starting, a lot of things are unclear/unknown about the other person. If person likes the first impression, they will become friends. They have seen only the TRAILER. And, with the passage of time people get to know the things better. True colors come out. Then, the WHOLE PICTURE comes to the screen. Then, it depends, how the bonding turns.

The more things get clear, the more strong or weak the bonding will get.

The persons will either become from good friends to best friends, or vice-versa is also possible. Time, really is very powerful as it reveals many unknown/unclear things. Time is the best story teller. :-D

I know, many of you might not agree with me on this but its just a random thought of mine. Comments are always welcome !
:-)


ShareThis